|Site Development Plans
Site Development Plans or Site Plans, as they are commonly referred to, can be defined as detailed engineering drawings of existing and proposed improvements to a parcel of land. A representation of how buildings, travel paths, parking, stormwater systems, water and sewer systems, lighting, signage and landscaping will interact or function with one another.
Our office can work with you from concept to completion to create a site plan that meets your needs and within your budget constraints. We will incorporate our broad range of knowledge and services to assist you from the feasibility and preliminary phase right on through to the final design and construction phases.
We have worked with numerous local planning boards, zoning boards, and land planners throughout the Hudson Valley and Catskill regions to develop successful projects for our clients that comply with local zoning laws and comprehensive plans.
Site Development Plan services include the following:
- Building and site improvement layouts
- Site access, road and parking lot designs
- Site topographic and grading plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Water supply and connections
- Sewer treatment and connections
- On-site stormwater quantity and quality drainage improvements
- Erosion and sediment control plans
- Prepare State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) documents
- Site lighting or photometric plans
- Landscaping plans
- Planning or zoning board presentations
We take pride in our ability to lead and manage all phases of a project, and in our ability to work with other consultants in areas of expertise not covered by our staff. Our firm is also frequently hired as a sub-consultant to provide our expertise in specific areas of a project.
Our office has also partnered with other consultants on “Green Building” projects that have complied with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards.